What are Crypto Payment Gateways
A cryptocurrency payment processing gateway is a payment processor for digital currencies, similar to credit card gateways. Cryptocurrency gateways enable you to accept digital payments and receive fiat currency immediately in exchange.
Crypto Payment Gateway Know-How’s
Cryptocurrency payment gateways are transaction facilitators between merchants and customers. Merchant uses them to accept and process digital crypto payments. Crypto payment processing gateways enable crypto-friendly companies to reap other benefits including protecting their business from chargeback fraud.
Benefits of the Crypto Processing Solution
* As crypto becomes increasingly popular, more businesses are also accepting crypto as a form of payment.
* This can be done with the help of crypto payment gateways.
* Crypto Payments are borderless and secure crypto payment technology for businesses all around the world.
* Merchants who are interested in accepting crypto payments can read this to understand what kind of crypto payment processors would work best for your business.
* As the number of customers is becoming more crypto-savvy, more businesses are embracing crypto payments.
Find out how you can do the same with the help of crypto payment gateway providers like offshore gateways.
With the cryptocurrency space growing and evolving, we have come a long way from Bitcoin Pizza day in 2010, a day when Laszlo Hanyecz spent 10,000 Bitcoins at a local pizza restaurant called Papa John’s to buy himself two pizzas. And we know crypto becomes an operable option for payments, merchants who wish to squeeze the chance to adapt the crypto payments solution to their customer’s preferences. A merchant who is looking to opt for crypto processing can be in touch with offshore gateways. We can help you to choose the best fit for your business and delivery the solution in 48 hours.
In terms of steps, the following workflow gets executed:
1. Your clients choose to make payment in cryptocurrency at checkout (in-store, on the web, or in-app).
2. They pay you an amount equal to the digital currency’s fair market value at the time of the transaction.
3. The cryptocurrency payment service instantly converts the paid amount into the currency you choose.
4. The money is added to your account with the provider; it is deposited to your designated bank account in intervals decided on in your service contract.
We at offshore gateways can help merchants to secure a dedicated crypto payment processing solution for their business needs at very competitive rates.